Apartment 2 | Heinrich-Heine-Straße 1
Apartment 2 | max. guests: 6 | Bedrooms: 3 | 67m2 | 4th floor | Area: Alexanderplatz / Mitte
Adress: Heinrich-Heine-Str. 1, 10179 Berlin
Parking space: limited and on demand, €70 per month
Transport connections: Underground Station U8 „Heinrich-Heine-Straße“
Directions: Download PDF
This light and clean apartment is located in a tranquil area in the heart of Berlin. Conveniently situated for transport connections, close to Alexanderplatz. Modern, comfortable furnishings. Private parking on demand, fast WLAN and green electricity included. The price includes as well all taxes, there are no additional charges.
Your apartment is located in the city centre in the ‘Mitte’ district. Alexanderplatz, the government quarter, the beautiful boulevard ‘Unter den Linden’ with the State Opera, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Museum Island are easy to reach from here. You will live close to many sights and attractions that Berlin offers.
The apartment is located in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood. You can relax here in peace after a long outing to discover the capital city.
Supermarket, baker, late-night shopping is located just around the corner and is marked clearly on a map of the surroundings in the apartment.
More activities in the immediate vicinity
– Children’s playground; parking facility
– Clubs (Tresor, Watergate, Berghain), bars
Restaurants and cafés
– Café am Engelbecken – Michaelkirchplatz/Engelbecken – cozy café on the waterfront
– Ponte Carlo – Brückenstr. 4 – small italian restaurant
– Max und Moritz, Restaurant – Oranienstraße 162 – typical german food
– B. Alive – Dresdner Straße 114 – vegan
– Käseinsel – Inselstraße 8a – breakfast and coffee
– Grano & Pepe – Brückenstraße 10b – lunch and coffee
– Sage Restaurant – Köpenickerstraße 18-20 – beach bar and dinner, very Berlin-Style
Flea/food markets in Berlin
– Flohmarkt am Mauerpark – Bernauer Strasse 63-64 – very large, bands, karaoke (every Sunday)
– Food Market “Neue Heimat” – Revaler Straße 99 – large (every Sunday)
– Food Market in Kulturbrauerei – Schönhauser Allee 36 – cozy (every Sunday)