Informations for your journey
How does arrival work? Who gives me the keys?
- After you have booked with us, we will agree an arrival time with you and give you the mobile number for a member of our team who will welcome you.
- On your arrival day, please call your contact person 1 hour before the agreed time or send an SMS to confirm the exact arrival time. This allows us to meet you at the apartment on time without you having to wait.
- Once you are at the door, please ring at the reserved apartment. We will then meet you at the door, show you the apartment, and give you the key.
Check-in and check-out
Please note that the apartment is available for you after 3 p.m. On your day of departure, please leave the apartment before 11 a.m. If you have any other check-in or check-out wishes, please ask us once again 3 days before arrival. If the apartment is free, we can arrange an exception for you.
Note on night-time peace
You are staying in a residential building. Your neighbours are families with small children and people who work. Please keep quiet between 10 pm and 7 am.
Our recommendations for local restaurants and things to do
Near Heinrich-Heine-Strasse (Apt. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11, 12):
• Ponte Carlo, Brückenstr. 4 - small italian restaurant
• Max und Moritz Restaurant, Oranienstraße 162 (typical German food / German kitchen)
• B. Alive, Dresdner Straße 114 (vegan)
• Käseinsel, Inselstraße 8a, 10179 Berlin (Breakfast and Coffee)
• Grano & Pepe, Brückenstraße 10b, 10179 Berlin (Lunch and Coffee)
• Sage Restaurant, Köpenickerstraße 18-20, 10997 Berlin (Beach Bar and Dinner - very Berlin-Style)
Near Hessische Strasse (Apt. 5):
• high end: Das Speisezimmer - Chausseestraße 8 (Star Chef Sarah Wienerʼs restaurant)
• middle: Cavallino Rosso, Hannoversche Straße 2 (fine Italian cuisine)
simple, but tasty:
• Risotto, Friedrichstraße 115 (every week different risotto dishes)
• Nova Porta, Robert-Koch-Platz 12 (Italien Food)
• Due Fratelli, Chausseestr. 131 (Italian food)
Do some sight-seeing!